In the following documented terms and conditions, The Kombi Haus Pty Ltd shall be known as the company and the person/s signing the booking confirmation shall be known as the HIRER. It is considered that the Hirer accepts full responsibility by himself/herself for every passenger in his/her party and fully agrees to the following conditions of hire.
1. All bookings made with the company require a non-refundable deposit of 50% to be paid to the company at the time of booking.
2. Any outstanding balance is due 4 weeks prior to booking date.
3. If the Hirer wishes to amend the time, date or location of booking/hire, the request must be in writing to the company and may be subject to additional charges. The company cannot guarantee the availability of the amended changes made by the Hirer and will be subject to the availability of the booked/hired vehicle.
4. The Hirer will be charged overtime rates/charge if the booking/hire time exceeds beyond the scheduled hire/booking and will be calculated and charged in 15 min increments based on the agreed hourly rate plus a further administration fee will be automatically charged to the Hirers credit card if the Hirer has not paid the same to the Chauffer at the conclusion of the hire.
5. All bookings made with the company require the HIRER to provide a valid credit card number prior to the hire date as a security against any damage to the vehicle or loss sustained by the company during the hire period. Identification will be requested by the company to verify against the name on the credit card.
6. The Hirer agrees to accept full financial responsibility and unlimited liability for any damage caused to the vehicle/s by the Hirer or any members of their/his/her party. A minimum charge of $300 for valet-service will be billed to the hires credit card for any person including the Hirer or any of his/hers party being physically sick in any of the vehicles.
7. The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicle/s by the Hirer or any member of his/her party however caused. This includes incitement to ANY THIRD PARTY, which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents.
8. The company accepts no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damages, losses or costs incurred/suffered as a result of any delays caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. Traffic, accidents, adverse weather, road works and other conditions being the Companies control)
9. All property of the vehicle/s including and not limited to, CD’s, DVD’s, lighting, glassware, bar equipment, speakers that is provided for the enjoyment of the Hirer and its members remains the property of the company and the Hirer accepts full responsibility on behalf of the Hirers party for any loss, mistreatment, or damage to the vehicles/s property.
10. The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made with the company prior to the hire/booking date.
11. The Hirer accepts and agrees, except in cases of an emergency, that only the Chauffeur may open and close vehicle doors. This is a safety precaution to minimise injury to passengers, accidents and damage to vehicle/s. The company not its Chauffeurs will be held responsible for injury, accidents or damage caused as a consequence of the Hirer or his/her party failing to adhere to this condition and the Hirer accepts full responsibility for any damage caused to the vehicle or third party as a result of the Hirer or any members of the Hirers party failing to adhere to this condition.
12. Irresponsible behaviour which could give rise to or damage the vehicle or endanger the safety of other passengers will not be tolerated at any time by the Chauffeur or Company which includes negligent treated of the vehicle such as sitting on the exterior of the vehicle, hanging out of the windows, shouting abuse to other road users or pedestrians out of the window, rudeness or intolerance with the Chauffeur, misuse of equipment, fixtures or consumable within the vehicle and wilful damage to interior generally and such behaviour may, at the sole discretion of the Chauffeur, the company or its employees result in the immediate termination of the hire without any compensation. In addition the Hirer shall be held liable and responsible for any loss, howsoever caused.
13. The Hirer accepts that vehicles cannot be loaded beyond legal seating and weight capacity and the Chauffeur and company reserve the right to terminate the reservation should the Hirer insist to carry more passengers than the vehicle is legally able.
14. It is a legal requirement that all passengers wear seat belt where fitted whilst in the vehicle. The Hirer agrees and specifically indemnifies the company and the chauffeur against any fines imposed as a consequence of the passengers failing to comply with this legal requirement.
15. The Hirer accepts that in car entertainment such as television screens, video and CD/DVD equipment is provided as a courtesy and its use and/or availability doers not form part of the Hire. In the event that any equipment fitted to the vehicle malfunctions or is not working prior to or during the hire/booking, the company shall hold no liability whatsoever and shall not be liable for the payment of any compensation for such instances, nor will the company he held liable for any claims, damages, compensation or loss that may arise as a result of a hire.
16. Our Fleet are limited access vehicles. Chauffeurs reserve the right to deny access to a venue and/or to a route that may put the vehicle or its passengers in an unsafe situation. The company accepts no responsibility to restricted access at any location and are not liable for delays caused by this. Unless otherwise entrusted by the Hirer and confirmed by the company. Routes travelled will be entirely at the discretion of the Chauffeur in accordance with road traffic and weather conditions whether the route is the shortest or not.
17. At no time will the Company take responsibility for any personal belongings left behind in the vehicle. The Hirer and his/her passengers are advised to check all personal belonging are in their possession when vacating the vehicle.
18. Where the Hirer is a business or a company and the forgoing has a representative make the booking of its behalf, the Business or company shall assume the liability of the Hirer and the representative shall be deemed bound to advise the Hirer and party of the terms and conditions of the Hire.
19. The company accepts no responsibility for the mechanical, electrical or material break down however it may be caused. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made to either repair the vehicle or replace the vehicle with alternative vehicle/vehicles at the company’s discretion. If an alternative vehicle cannot be supplied, a refund of monies paid to the company for the vehicle in question, will be made.
20. By paying a deposit the Hirer accepts all of the above-mentioned terms and conditions .